A Sorin Fellows Program Research Grant supports undergraduate and graduate Sorin Fellows who seek to engage in domestic and international research projects and initiatives.
Fall Break Priority Deadline: Friday, September 14, 2018
Fall Break Grant Notification Date: Friday, September 28, 2018
Please see our FAQ page for further information about the priority and rolling deadlines.
Grants are awarded based on merit and a record of participation in the life of the Sorin Fellows Program.
How to Apply
Please familiarize yourself with our full guidelines listed below before logging into the application. Please note: You will not be able to save and return to your application.
We recommend that you collect all necessary materials before logging into the application. You will receive instruction on how to upload materials during the application process. A complete application consists of the following distinct parts:
• a one- to three-page project description
• a detailed, itemized budget
• a current curriculum vitae or résumé
In the project description, applicants must made clear how the research project or initiative:
• aligns with and reflects the values and mission of the CEC, with a particular emphasis on the promotion of human dignity, authentic human freedom, and/or the common good
• serves to enhance one’s academic and/or vocational endeavors in light of the richness of the Catholic moral and intellectual tradition
Failure to submit all required materials promptly may result in the application being excluded from consideration.