Please join the Notre Dame community on campus on Friday, January 21, to bear witness to Notre Dame's commitment to the inalienable and equal dignity of every member of the human family, born and unborn.
Friday, January 21, will be the "Notre Dame Day for Life," beginning with Mass in the basilica at 11:30 a.m., celebrated by Father John Jenkins, C.S.C. Shortly thereafter, at 12:30 p.m., Father John will join us as we process to the Library Quad for the Rally for Life, where the following campus leaders will lend their voices to amplify Notre Dame's institutional commitment to building a Culture of Life in which mothers, babies, and families receive the love, support, and protection they deserve:
- G. Marcus Cole, Joseph A. Matson Dean of Notre Dame Law School
- Dolly Duffy, Executive Director of the Alumni Association
- Sarah Mustillo, I.A. O'Shaughnessy Dean of the College of Arts and Letters
- Francine Shaft, President of Notre Dame Right to Life
- Carter Snead, Professor of Law and Director of the de Nicola Center for Ethics and Culture
NDRTL hats will be available at the Mass, and boxed lunches will be provided for students in the Hesburgh Library Concourse following the rally.
The de Nicola Center for Ethics and Culture is proud to cosponsor this event with Notre Dame Right to Life, University Faculty for Life, Campus Ministry, and the Notre Dame Alumni Association.